champagne glass

Tulip Glass / Champagne Tulip Flute Review

The champagne tulip glass is sometimes referred to as a champagne tulip flute. It is tall, curving outward from the base and then inward as it nears the mouth. The tulip glass shape focuses the aroma/bouquet more toward the nose, allowing some aeration while still enhancing bubble and mousse formation. The tulip glass has long been a favorite in France's Champagne region.

Related Subjects:









| Home | Ratings & Prices | Champagne Brands | Sparkling Wine | Champagne Glasses | Cocktails & Cuisine | Encyclopedia |